Saturday, October 26, 2013
6 to 9:30 p.m.
Ferris Hills at West Lake
1 Ferris Hills
Canandaigua, New York
Girls' Night Out brings women together in a fun, vibrant and enchanting atmosphere to learn about their health in a one-of-a-kind event!
Spirit Members - $10/per person
Non Spirit Members - $15/per person
Win a $50 VISA Gift Card and Many Enchanting Items Generously Donated by our Vendors!
Appetizers • CASH Bar
FREE Valet Parking
The evening includes:
Health Care Experts
from Thompson Health who will share wellness and women's health information
Many vendors who will help make Girls' Night Out an enchanting event for you and your girlfriends! It's not too early to start your holiday shopping!
Womens' Health Information:
Learn about Thompson's new Womens' Heath and Wellness Center!
FUN for You and Your Girlfriends!
FREE Chair Massage, Reiki and Accupuncture
Spirit of Women members will receive a free drink chip at the door!
Of course, you need more than health presentations to make it a Girls' Night Out!
Vendors available from 6 to 9:30 p.m. to dazzle and pamper you!
Our Dazzling Vendors Include:
Thompson's Spirit of Women BodyMind Team:
- Nancy Benton - Licensed Accupuncturist and Massage Therapist - Pain Away Accupuncture
- Susan DeChow - Licensed Massage Therapist
- Mary Ellen Souder - Licensed Massage Therapist and Chiropractor
- Sharon Eamer - Licensed Reiki Therapist - Discover Reiki
WOMENS' HEALTH SPEAKERS
It's A Woman's World!
Linda Farchione Hawks, FACHE
De-Stressing Your Life
Jennifer Klein, MA
Breast Health Q&A
New Womens' Heath Center
Wendy Mulholland, Director of Diagnostic Imaging at Thompson Health
by Sandy Brokaw, Special Procedures Technician at Thompson's Cardiology Department at
7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
|Healthcare experts from Thompson Health will be there from 6 to 8 p.m. to share Wellness information, provide health screenings and provide information about Thompson's Women's Health Services:
- Wellness Information - Nutrition
- Women's Fitness & Nutrition Information
- Schedule Your Mammogram at Thompson
- Diabetes Information & Risk Assessment
- Stroke Information & Assessment
- Find a Family Practice Physician – Thompson Practices - All Physicians Accepting New Patients
- Women’s Health Services – Spirit of Women
- Sleep Information & Apnea Assessment
- Health Insurance Questions Answered
- The importance of colonoscopy and colon health!
- Find out about Ferris Hills at West Lake and Clark Meadows Senior Living Communities!
Community Information from Thompson's Partners in Health including:
Watch your My Thompson Health eNews for future communications
Click here to view GNO 2012 Photos available for purchase